Content Marketing Services
Over the last few years, the rise of content marketing services within digital marketing has been impressive, with 87% of marketers in the UK now using content marketing (CMI, 2017).
Although 61% of marketers are committed to content marketing, 38% are not clear on content marketing success and while 47% said that their content marketing efforts had a positive effect over the last twelve months, only 21% consider their efforts to be ‘very successful’ (CMI, 2017).
87% of UK marketers surveyed now use content marketing (CMI, 2017).
The result of the accelerated growth and demand for content marketing services and content creation has created a knowledge and talent gap, with a lack of understanding of how to effectively leverage a strategy to get the best results.
The digital marketing/SEO approach to content has been a disconnected production of ‘big’ content campaigns focused on generating links but neglecting the opportunities of generating leads, retaining interest or driving any qualified traffic to the business.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is about employing a content strategy for sustained brand awareness and engagement and not about link focused campaigns that experience a narrow spike of traffic that quickly dissolves into obscurity.
Real content marketing is a long-term game of building an audience resulting in a solid engaged relationship that your competitor will have a hard time penetrating.
The objectives of Content marketing are:
- Lead generation
- Brand awareness
- Lead nurturing
- Customer retention
- Building an audience
72% of marketers say that having a strategy and plan is the main factor to content marketing success. But only 40% have a strategy.
What do our content marketing services look like?
- Every project starts with why? to find the core motivation that informs your objectives and goals.
- We ask all new clients to complete a brand questionnaire so that we can understand your values and find your story.
- We run a customer survey to find the key questions and pain points.
- We create personas, to clearly understand the tone and language needed.
- We construct a content map of the customer journey.
- We consider the micro-moment search queries where your content needs to be.
- We consider the flow between content pieces to retain engagement and move along the funnel.
- We leverage social/paid advertising for amplification and lead generation.
Marketing budgets are increasing for content but many businesses worry that they are getting left behind without the expert knowledge or skills to generate an effective strategy.
74% only have a small or one-person team for the entire organisation.
We can work with you to create a content strategy that can add value to your business by supporting your sales process, providing lead generation and retaining/engaging your audience.